Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ATL!




I am so bad at updating this, good thing I have 9 more months to get the hang of it!

The Mercedes Marathon was a good event, it made me motivated to train for a half marathon so I am in the process of doing that now. I need to find a fun one to do while I am on tour. It has became a new goal :) My two bosses Brian and Kelsey were with us in Birmingham, it was nice to spend time with them and get to them a little better.

After Birmingham we went to Lexington for one night for a Kentucky basketball game. Kentucky is one of my fav march madness teams so it was a lot of fun to see on of their games. We got to go on the floor and take pictures in Rupp Arena which is something not many people can say they have done. I know dad was jealous of that one :)

We have been in Atlanta now for about a week. We worked the Georgia State High School Wrestling Tournament, it was so much different than Iowa. Not as popular and a lot less people were there! It was a really fun event, we danced the days away with the high school kids. I learned a lot of new dance moves that I don't think exist in Iowa. Haha! We have a had a few days off here which was much needed after all of the long hours! We had a little tourist day the other day and went to the World of Coke and the MLK Jr Memorial both were a lot of fun, and really good bonding for us three. ATL is a really cool big city but I would never want to live here, just visit!

We are headed to Auburn this weekemd then Greenville, Charlotte, back to Atlanta, Savannah, and St Pete. I can't wait for March it is going to be a blast!

Tour Goals:
1. Update my blog once a week
2. Train for a half marathon
3. Move to Chicago in Novemeber :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment